I covered how corrupt Pelosi and Schiff are in my last post, but wanted to list some of the other objective problems with impeachment.
- Bipartisan opposition to subsequent impeachment articles
- No due process for President during House hearings
- Rush to impeachment because President had to be removed immediately
- Holding onto articles for 33 days
- Insisting on new witnesses despite “overwhelming evidence”
- Untrue claim that this is first Senate trial to have no witnesses as it is exactly the same as Clinton trial
- Today, Dems will vote to remove President without sufficient evidence based on their own call for more evidence